Partner, National Head of Pensions
- Available nowPensions for family lawyersFamily LawThe matrimonial home and pensions rights are often the largest assets on divorce or civil partnership breakdown, meaning that it is important for family practitioners ...
- 19 Nov201912:30Corporate governance in 2019Corporate LawOver the next hour, our experts will provide a practical guide for a number of contemporary issues in corporate governance, including an overview of director's ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
- Available nowContracts in 2019Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will provide a comprehensive update on developments in the cornerstone subject of commercial law: contracts.A full agenda will be ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.