(LIVE) Deemed domicile rules (2020)
In this private client tax webinar, our practitioners provide a guidance into deemed domicile rules covering:
- The application of deemed domicile rules
- Deemed domicile rules from 6 April
- Deemed domicile rules from before 6 April
- A summary of the differences between the old and new rules
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 23 Jun202012:30(LIVE) Capacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)Free Live Webinars|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.A full agenda will be ...
- 26 Feb202012:30Wills covering overseas assets (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts will provide an insight into wills covering overseas assets. They will cover:Whether a client needs a English will ...
- 11 Mar202012:30The Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017: case law update (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeOn 27 April 2017, the Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017 was given royal assent. This Act allows the close relatives of individuals who go missing, ...
- Available nowAccounts Rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our practitioners will assess the new Accounts Rules implemented by the SRA in November 2019.A full agenda will be posted here prior ...
- 14 Apr202012:30(LIVE) Update on public children (2020)Free Live Webinars|FamilyIn this family law webinar, our practitioners will provide an update on recent developments in public children law – cases could include:K (Children), Re  ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.