Harbottle & Lewis
- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect TaxOur specialist speakers provide an update on all the key developments in VAT and indirect tax so far in 2019.A full agenda will be posted ...
- Available nowCorporate and Business Tax - Summer Update 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur summer update explores all the significant developments in the first half of 2019, and highlights things to watch out for in the rest of ...
- 05 Nov201912:30Patents in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur annual update on patents provides an in-depth discussion of the most interesting changes in law since 2018.A full agenda will be posted here before ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.