Harbottle & Lewis
- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- 10 Jul201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - Summer Update 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur summer update explores all the significant developments in the first half of 2019, and highlights things to watch out for in the rest of ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.