Partner, Head of Disputed Wills and Trusts
- 10 Apr201912:30How to settle Inheritance Act claims (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowThe planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Running a serious injury claim (2019)Personal InjuryOur specialists in serious injury claims provide a practical guide to their issuance, covering best practice, pitfalls to avoid, and changes that are anticipated over ...
- Available nowPayment under the 'Construction Act' (2019)ConstructionIn this webinar our specialist speakers discuss construction payment processes under construction contracts. Topics discussed include:The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 ("HGCRA") and ...
- Available nowLeases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.