15 Old Square
Partner, Chartered Tax Accountant
Harbottle & Lewis
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2018Private Client TaxThere almost seems to be a tax avoidance story in the press every day, but if you're looking for a more technical update on changes ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxThis webinar will look focus on the following elements:New charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice end of year round-up (2018)Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2018, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.