15 Old Square
15 Old Square
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice end of year round-up (2018)Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2018, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowDOTAS: Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2019)Private Client TaxTopics discussed will include:Notifiable arrangementsWho is a promoterTransitional provisions in the prescribed description of arrangements rulesThe DOTAS penalty regime and disqualified adviceDOTAS and APNsViewing this ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.