- 27 Mar201912:30Taxation of termination payments (2019)Tax for General Practice|EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Update on the taxation of termination payments, including recent and forthcoming legislative changesPractical considerations arising from the application of the legislation and ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- 17 Jun201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- Available nowFinancial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.