- Available nowReview of the latest tax consultations (2018)Corporate and Business TaxHMRC's consultations provide an excellent way of staying ahead of upcoming changes in the law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers take a selection of ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowEmployment tax in 2018Corporate and Business TaxThis hour long webinar on employment tax will provide you with everything you need to know about all the latest developments in the law and ...
- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.