The latest in international tax (2020)
Our corporate tax specialists discuss recent developments in international tax, and assess the implications for multinational companies. Topics discussed include:
- Financial Transactions – OECD Guidance update
- Digital Services Tax – UK update
- OECD/Inclusive Framework - Two Pillar approach to challenges arising from digitalisation of the economy
For a preview, click the video link below:
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
Partner, Head of Transfer Pricing
- Available nowTax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists discuss a range of tax issues and recent developments relevant to practioners who advise SMEs and owner-managed businesses. ...
- Available nowInternational private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
- Available nowCOVID-19 tax implications (2021)COVID-19|Tax for General PracticeAs with every other walk of life, tax has been hugely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, our corporate tax experts discuss how ...
- Available nowThe latest tax cases (2020)Bar Council offer|VAT and Indirect Tax|Tax for General Practice|Corporate and Business Tax|Dispute Resolution|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our contentious tax specialists discuss all the most significant tax judgments over the past year, and cast an eye to important decisions ...
- Available nowThe latest in corporate restructuring and insolvency (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Corporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate insolvency specialists discuss the present state of law and practice in insolvency and restructuring, with a particular focus on the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.