The latest in international tax (2020)
Our corporate tax specialists discuss recent developments in international tax, and assess the implications for multinational companies. Topics discussed include:
- Financial Transactions – OECD Guidance update
- Digital Services Tax – UK update
- OECD/Inclusive Framework - Two Pillar approach to challenges arising from digitalisation of the economy
For a preview, click the video link below:
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
Partner, Head of Transfer Pricing
- Available nowInternational tax in 2021Corporate and Business TaxThis webinar highlights the most significant developments in international tax this year, covering topics including:Key themesHybrid rulesTransfer pricingFor a preview, click the video link below:Viewing ...
- Available nowTax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists discuss a range of tax issues and recent developments relevant to practioners who advise SMEs and owner-managed businesses. ...
- Available nowBrexit and tax update (2021)Corporate and Business Tax|Tax for General Practice|BrexitIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists explore the impact of Brexit on the tax system, discussing developments in both direct and indirect taxes. Topics ...
- Available nowThe latest tax cases (2021)Dispute Resolution|Tax for General PracticeIn this webinar our subject specialists discuss a range of the most significant cases in the corporate tax space in 2021. Cases discussed include:In detailKwik-Fit ...
- Available nowThe latest tax cases (2020)Bar Council offer|VAT and Indirect Tax|Tax for General Practice|Corporate and Business Tax|Dispute Resolution|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our contentious tax specialists discuss all the most significant tax judgments over the past year, and cast an eye to important decisions ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.