Tax Partner, National Head of Employment Tax
- Available nowDesign protection in 2019Intellectual PropertyDesign protection is a perennial topic for IP lawyers, and this webinar will provide you with an hour-long overview of all the key developments in ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019)Corporate Law|EmploymentEmployment due diligence on corporate transactions has been complicated by GDPR, but our compliance experts are on hand to make sure that you are well ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Employment Law - End of year round-up 2019EmploymentIn our employment law yearly round-up, our speakers discuss all the main developments in employment in 2019, and look ahead to possible occurrences in 2020.A ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- Available nowTax evasion and Corporate Crime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceTax evasion is a topic of perennial interest to risk and compliance practitioners, and in this webinar our expert speakers will bring you up to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.