- 11 Jun201912:30Effective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice ManagementBranding cuts across all practice areas; effective branding invariably leads to more and better targeted clients. In this webinar, our marketing specialists provide a master ...
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- 24 May201912:30Contracts in 2019Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will provide a comprehensive update on developments in the cornerstone subject of commercial law: contracts.A full agenda will be ...
- 14 Nov201912:30Time management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsIn this time management webinar, our specialist speakers set out a number of ways in which the perennially beleaguered lawyer can take control of their ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.