Subscribe today and gain access to our complete webinar portfolio for a full year from the date of purchase (this includes all 4 tax and 22 legal practice areas).
To take out a subscription or request further details, please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to confirm your requirements.
About LexisNexis Webinars:
- One-hour, audio-video web broadcasts that provide a convenient and cost-effective way for you to keep up to date with industry developments.
- Delivered by leading industry experts, the webinars cover the key developments that will impact you and offer practical insights and useful tips.
- You can view webinars on-demand for up to two years from the date of the broadcast.
- Our webinars are designed to help solicitors meet requirements A2 (Maintain competence and legal knowledge) and A4 (Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding) of the SRA's Statement of solicitor competence. You may also use the quiz, which can be accessed via the "Take a quiz" link on the webinar details page, to reinforce your understanding of the webinar content. You should answer 7 out of 10 questions correctly and will have two attempts at the quiz.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.