Mishcon de Reya
Waqar is a managing associate in Mishcon's Dispute Resolution team, focusing on high value complex indirect and direct tax cases and matters concerning tax avoidance. He has considerable experience in judicial reviews and group litigation orders and has assisted on high profile matters at all levels from the Tax Tribunal through to the Supreme Court. Waqar has acted for FTSE 100 and high net worth clients and has been published in Tax Journal. Beyond contentious tax work, Waqar has general commercial litigation experience in breach of warranty cases and has assisted on fraud matters, including investigations into alleged bribery and corruption
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2020)VAT and Indirect TaxOur contentious VAT specialists discuss all the most significant developments in litigation and disputes in VAT and indirect tax over the past year, and look ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - End of year round-up 2019VAT and Indirect TaxA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.