Speaker, Trainer, Author
College of Public Speaking London
In recent years Vince has delivered sessions for the Civil Service in Mauritius, various programs at Insead International Business School near Paris and at the Asia Foundation and Save the Children in Bangladesh. He has assisted the development of the TEDx Storytelling project in Bucharest and Sibiu. He has also been the guest speaker at LSE, UCL, KCL and SOAS as well as the University of Malta. He is a regular contributor at St Mungo`s Recovery College, Changing Faces and Medecins Sans Frontieres. In recent years he has been the guest keynote speaker at the Chartered Institute of Management Accounts Executive Academy, keynote speaker at Royal Bank of Scotland, London, keynote speaker at the Women's Fabian Society at the House of Commons, London and the Zajel Peace Project, Nablus, Palestine. He's also been a judge at the world final of the English Speaking Union's junior competition. He has recently committed his efforts to a team of academics from Canterbury University reviewing the use and misuse of rhetoric in modern politics.
- Available now(LIVE) Improving client relations in a competitive market (2020)Free Live Webinars|Personal SkillsThe exponential growth of technology has affected every sector, including the legal sector. In this webinar our experts look into methods in which your firm ...
- Available nowPresenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.