Financial Conduct Authority
Vina has advised for over 20 years on EU law, public law and financial services law, including at the UK Representation to the EU in Brussels. She has given extensive training on EU law.”
- Available nowEU Exit regulations (2021)BrexitIn this fourth and final webinar in the series, our expert speakers discuss changes to retained EU law, setting out the statutory framework for correcting ...
- Available nowChange and continuity – supremacy and the Charter (2021)BrexitThis third webinar in our series on retained EU law looks at the continued relevance of the principle of supremacy of EU law, and what ...
- Available nowThe main building blocks of retained EU law (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, the second of four in a series on retained EU law, our expert speakers look closer at the specifics of retained EU ...
- Available nowA practitioner’s guide to retained EU law (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, the first of four in a series on retained EU law, our specialist speakers provide an introduction to the subject. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.