Womble Bond Dickinson
Vicky is a Managing Associate in Womble Bond Dickinson's Construction and Engineering Team with over 10 years’ experience in transactional construction work. She has acted for developers, local authorities, financial institutions, energy suppliers, chemical companies and education providers on a variety of everyday and complex construction projects.
She has experience preparing, negotiating and reviewing bespoke and standard form construction and EPC contracts including JCT, NEC, IChemE, FIDIC and LOGIC forms, appointments, collateral warranties, third party rights and bonds and guarantees.
She has experience dealing with contractors and suppliers based in foreign jurisdictions and is familiar with a variety of local and national contractor frameworks. She also has experience on large projects utilising building information modelling.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.