Tracey is a Partner in Osborne Clarke's Tax team and has over 15 years’ experience advising on the tax implications of property, corporate and commercial transactions. She heads up our tax offering in the Real Estate and Infrastructure sector and acts for many of our major clients in this sector.
She provides both transactional and tax structuring support to a wide range of investors, developers and landowners. Her work includes advice to real estate funds, on corporate acquisitions, forward funding arrangements, joint ventures and other complex real estate transactions. She has particular expertise in transactions with residential aspects, including student accommodation, ground rents and private rented sector projects.
She also has considerable experience in the tax aspects of corporate sales and purchases.
Tracey also advises on employment tax issues arising in the Recruitment sector.
Tracey joined Osborne Clarke in 2001. Tracey is also a chartered tax advisor.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.