Clyde & Co
Tim works on a wide range of contractual and tortious disputes (often with an international element) and has particular experience acting for clients in the financial, accounting and professional services sectors. In addition to High Court litigation, Tim has experience advising clients in relation to regulatory investigations (including by the SFO, FRC and Pensions Regulator) and understands well the reputational issues which can arise.
He has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including international arbitration disputes in the LCIA and ICC. If a lighter touch is required, Tim has a good deal of experience acting for clients in mediations. Tim will not let a dispute fester or become formulaic, so that clients do not waste time and costs on process.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.