Partner and Head of Education Group
Stephen specialises in and has spent over 15 years specialising in complex matters on the interface between the public and private sectors. He has acted on a number of major public sector outsourcing projects in leisure, waste, development and education and now actively advises on the creation of various new public/public and public – private corporate entities designed to service public sector and not-for-profit organisations. He specialises in drafting complex contracts, advice on Procurement Law and State Aid, and frequently runs seminars and workshops in these specialised areas.
Stephen is also Head of Freeths’ Education Group and acts for a large number of Academy Trusts, Local Authorities, universities and housing bodies within nationally. Stephen has spent time as a Non-Executive Director of an NHS Trust and as Chair of a Parish Council, sitting on an area committee vetting misconduct allegations against local authority members.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.