Stan Stewart is a partner in DLA Piper’s Corporate / M&A practice group in the Oslo office. Stan has extensive experience with the planning, design, coordination and implementation of multi-country corporate restructurings, including post-acquisition integrations, supply chain reorganizations and spin-offs. He also utilizes his 25+ years of international experience to advise clients on a range of cross-border corporate transactions, including international business collaborations, joint ventures and strategic alliances. Stan’s practice also involves cross-border financings and private equity investments, in-bound investments into the US, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate law issues.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.