Simon is a senior associate solicitor in the corporate and commercial team.
He acts for a wide range of start-up and established businesses in sectors including media, technology and professional services. He regularly advises on share and business sales, intellectual property, company law and data protection.
He has particular expertise in early stage fundraising rounds and has experience of working with clients through the process from term sheets to final investment agreements.
Simon trained at Russell-Cooke before qualifying in 2010.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.