Deputy Global Departmental Managing Partner of the Corporate Department
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
Simon has experience across a wide range of company law matters including IPOs, public share and debt issues and take-overs but the major focus of his practice is private equity transactions and private company M&A.
Many of the deals on which Simon works are cross-border and during his career he has spent time working in the UK, France and Germany.
Simon practices across a range of sectors but has a particular focus on corporates in the gaming and manufacturing industries.
Within Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Simon serves as the Deputy Global Departmental Managing Partner of the Corporate department and is a member of the firm’s Management Committee, which manages the day-to-day worldwide operations of the Firm.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.