Shane’s experience encompasses all areas of employment law issues and he possesses particular expertise in conducting lengthy hearings of complexity through the whole spectrum of discrimination claims and TUPE. The other areas in which he regularly represents clients are whistleblowing, contract, unlawful deduction of wages, national minimum wage, agency and part-time workers claims and unfair dismissal.
He is highly regarded in his field and is sought after for his subtlety and assertive presence in tribunal and court. He is attentive to the client’s needs and provides a balanced assessment of merits of a case.
Shane’s client base includes private sector respondents and public employers. Shane has a depth of experience in representing claimants from all different professional and trade union backgrounds.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.