15 Old Square
Rory is recommended as a leading junior tax barrister in the 2017 edition of the Legal 500:
Private Client: Personal Tax - "Highly impressive in the area of offshore tax planning issues for UK residents"
Tax: Corporate - "Very good at making the most complicated tax issues understandable for clients"
Rory was selected for Tax Journal's 40 under 40 Ones to Watch in Tax for 2015 where he is praised for having "attention to detail ... yet can see the wood for the trees" and being "frighteningly intelligent and also very hard working".
Rory is co-author of The Interaction of EU Treaty Freedoms and the UK Tax Code (Key Haven Publications November 2011).
- Available nowTax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2020Tax for General PracticeOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in tax for general practice throughout 2020, and considers what might be on the horizon ...
- Available nowPrivate Client Tax - End of year round-up 2019Private Client TaxAll the key developments in private client tax in 2019 are discussed in our annual round-up webinar, along with a look ahead to what might ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2019Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowDOTAS: Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2019)Private Client TaxTopics discussed will include:Notifiable arrangementsWho is a promoterTransitional provisions in the prescribed description of arrangements rulesThe DOTAS penalty regime and disqualified adviceDOTAS and APNsViewing this ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxThis webinar will look focus on the following elements:New charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.