Rory Mullan QC
Old Square Tax Chambers
Rory is recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, the latter of which notes that he is “Incredibly switched-on and strategic in his approach, he knows the tax system in great detail”.
His practice is advising taxpayers. He has represented many in leading cases. He has helped many more without the need to go to Court. His approach is always to try to give the most helpful, comprehensive and practical advice possible.
He is a member of the Revenue Bar Association, the Chancery Bar Association and the Stamp Taxes Practitioners Group. He is also qualified as a Chartered Tax Adviser and sits on the CIOT EU and Human Rights sub-committee.
Rory is licensed to accept instructions under the Public Access Scheme.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.