Robert Darwin has a broad international practice focused on private equity and M&A. He executes the most strategic and critical private transactions for global corporates, funds and other private investors, and has been described as “brilliant and incisive” (Legal 500), a “highly rated private equity partner” (Legal Business), and “a very adept negotiator who knows when to be tough and when to be pragmatic”, with “outstanding technical skills” (Legal 500). Mr. Darwin advises clients across a wide range of industries including industrials, technology and retail.
Mr. Darwin is particularly known for his work with global life sciences and healthcare corporations and investors, and is regarded as having "astonishing experience and industry knowledge" (Legal 500). He has led deals of all types in these industries, including strategic collaborations, acquisitions, private equity buyouts and venture deals.
Mr. Darwin authored the Life Sciences M&A section published by Practical Law, and co-authored the UK Chapter of the International Comparative Legal Guide to Private Equity.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.