Rhys specialises in the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights and technology disputes. He also has extensive experience in dealing with commercial contract disputes particularly those involving intellectual property rights.
Rhys has particular experience of copyright disputes in the entertainment, digital and creative industries, particularly computer software and photography.
Rhys also has significant experience in the protection and enforcement of product designs (registered designs and unregistered design rights); branding and trade marks; copyright in software, training materials, photographs and music; inventions and patents and confidential information and trade secrets
Rhys has advised on technology disputes including disputes over the ownership of software; disputes between website designers and their customers; disputes over sponsored link schemes such as Google AdWords and domain name disputes.
Rhys regularly writes articles, and delivers presentations and training seminars on topical Intellectual Property issues.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.