Peter has been a tax adviser based in the South-West for over 25 years. He advises on all aspects of corporate tax matters with particular experience advising on transactions and corporate structuring.
Peter joined Hazlewoods in early 2018 as an Associate Partner with his client base predominantly comprising entrepreneurs and private companies. Peter is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the Chartered Institute of Taxation. He has a wealth of experience and previously working for two of the big four firms before joining Hazlewoods.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.