- Peter is a partner and head ups the safety, health and environment team in London.
- His 20 years’ experience is in dealing with investigations and prosecutions by the police and regulators following fatal and serious accidents at the workplace and involving members of the public.
- He represents large organisations, SMEs, directors and senior managers involved in many areas of industry as well as charities, care homes and schools and colleges.
- Peter regularly represents companies and individuals at high profile inquests.
- He is experienced in conference and other platform-speaking on health and safety topics, in addition to providing training for clients at internal seminars and workshops
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.