Paul is a Partner in Addleshaw's commercial tax group, based in London. He advises across a range of UK taxation matters, with a particular focus on corporate and commercial transactions.
Paul has considerable experience of advising on the tax aspects of corporate mergers, acquisitions and disposals, including those with a cross-border or international element, and complex indirect real estate transactions. His experience also includes advising on commercial contracts, particularly in the financial services sector, private equity acquisitions and disposals, and financing transactions involving UK real estate.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.