Aaron & Partners
Paul Bennett is a Partner in both the Professional Practice and Employment Teams.
If the situation is challenging and career defining then he is a nationally acknowledged expert in professional practices and employment work who wins complex and important cases. The work is naturally national in nature but London and Manchester dominate as the locations of key regulators.
Paul’s work focuses on:
- Complex employment matters (including those arrangements which HMRC may be investigating)
- Compliance with regulatory rules
- Professional disciplinary work
- Partnership matters
He is a trained Solicitor Advocate (All Proceedings), an experienced mediator and an arbitrator in niche disputes.
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
- Available nowEffective client due diligencePractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at client due diligence since the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and the Criminal Finances Act 2017. Topics to be covered include:Why ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.