Herbert Smith Freehills
As a solicitor advocate, Nusrat has considerable experience helping clients with a range of public and administrative law matters including judicial review, the European Convention on Human Rights and freedom of information issues.
Nusrat works with commercial organisations and public sector bodies including regulators. She is listed as a leading practitioner in administrative and public law in Chambers, the Legal 500 and Legal Experts.
Nusrat has worked with clients in numerous sectors including accountancy, consumer products, financial regulation, gambling including casinos and lotteries, gas and electricity, health, local government, pensions, planning and environment, professional discipline, public sector projects, tax, telecoms and broadcasting, transport (air, rail and bus) and the water industry.
Nusrat has written articles for a number of journals, including Judicial Review.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.