National Head of Family Law
Mills & Reeve
Nigel is national Head of Family at Mills & Reeve. He advises and supports clients facing the more complex financial issues and children arrangements that arise on separation or divorce, often involving an international element. He also advises on pre/post-marital and cohabitation agreements. He is a collaborative practitioner and qualified financial arbitrator. He is committed to negotiated outcomes wherever possible.
Nigel recently applied these skills in an ultra high net worth case, securing a client a financial settlement through meetings and negotiation without contested court proceedings.
Chambers & Partners describes Nigel as "an esteemed practitioner, who is tremendously reassuring, informative and authoritative with a wealth of experience".
Client feedback includes: "Nigel’s advice and strategic thinking achieved a result that could not be improved upon” and in another high value case: "I chose you for your collaborative approach and reputation and have been very well rewarded".
Nigel's the only practitioner to have been national chair of family justice organisation Resolution twice. He's renowned as a campaigner for divorce reform.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.