Natasha is an associate in our trust and succession disputes team.
She acts for private individuals, charities, and other domestic and international institutions in a variety of trust and succession disputes.
Natasha advises on all aspects of the validity of wills, including claims of undue influence and disputed capacity, and has a particular interest in actions brought under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
She also advises in relation to proceedings before the Court of Protection, including acting for applicants and respondents in applications for statutory wills, lifetime gifts, contested registration, and Powers of Attorney, and has experience of professional negligence cases in the context of estate planning and trust administration.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.