The Møller Institute
Mike is a Partner at Møller Institute where he works in supporting the development of leadership and change management capability in the specialised area of professional services firms. His key areas of expertise and interest are at the intersection of strategy, commercial success and the organisation’s people agenda. He is particularly effective and experienced in working in complex environments that are fluid and political in nature, and which require the agreement of multiple stakeholders with differing agendas. Mike has over 20 years experience in the professional services sector, and for the last fifteen years he has consulted across the world with leadership teams to help drive the consistency of thought and action necessary to drive a hugely ambitious globalisation agenda.
Mike is also very effective in the design and presentation of executive education programmes, and has worked extensively with many of the leading faculty working in the professional services field. The key thrust of these programmes is always the use of executive development as an enabler in driving change and improving financial performance. As well as working with the world’s top professional services faculty, Mike has taught business strategy, leadership, and a variety of personal development topics around the world including China, India, South Africa, Argentina, Australia, the USA and across Europe.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.