Michelle is a Director in the large loss team in London. Michelle represents market-leading insurers and international clients in complex liability and quantum disputes.
Michelle is a Director in the Catastrophic Injury and Insurance Team in London. Michelle previously worked at Kennedys and prior to that BLM.
Michelle specialises in catastrophic injury claims comprising employers' liability, public liability and road traffic accident claims. Michelle also works on complex international claims, and has worked extensively on cases in France and Africa.
As well as managing her own caseload of catastrophic and sub-catastrophic injury claims, Michelle also assists Graham Dickinson (Head of Large Loss Insurance Team London) and Claire Bowler (Head of International Claims Team) on a wide variety of complex and high profile cases for large composite insurers and Lloyds syndicates. Michelle adds value to clients on cases with her attention to detail, pro-active approach and ability to manage cases involving extremely complex and voluminous disclosure exercises.
Michelle's current case load includes brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries including those resulting in amputation, as well as fatal claims.
Michelle provides regular training to clients on issues linked to insurance litigation and catastrophic injury claims.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.