Bird & Bird
He advises on all aspects of digital and communications regulation with a focus on the issues arising from the EU's reform of the regulatory framework for the electronic communications sector and the proposed e-privacy regulation. In particular, he counsels on how the updated legislation would apply in practice to both traditional telecommunication services and over-the-top services.
He also provides advice on the use of personal and non-personal data by global companies with a particular focus on compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and data localisation requirements.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.