Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd
Mark has delivered numerous diversity and inclusion projects for organisations, including The Financial Reporting Council, Groupama Insurance, The BBC, The Law Society, Sheffield University, NHS Clinical Commissioning Group Boards, ITV, and The Bermuda Human Rights Commission. Mark has designed and developed numerous training courses, workshops, toolkits and D&I resources, including the Shaw Trust Tackle Mental Health Website, www.tacklementalhealth.org.uk.
Mark has extensive experience of data/equality analysis, supplier diversity and procurement, corporate D&I strategy and policy development, D&I related employee relations issues and managing sector wide D&I initiatives.
Mark's work on procurement in the legal sector won the ENEI Inclusive Procurement Award in 2012 and Mark recently delivered improved performance for the BBC on several employer benchmarks, following extensive analysis of BBC Employment practices and diversity impacts. Mark is a published author on the topic of Equality and Diversity having authored the Law Society E&D Risk & Compliance Toolkit which assists law firms to comply with regulation in addition research, soon to be published for Arts Council England on Goal 5: Equality & Diversity for Young People in the arts.
Mark has experience in a number of sectors, including public, corporate, financial, legal, media, voluntary sector and international work. In January 2016 took up the role as Head of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion for HS2.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.