Founder and Owner
Mark Jones Consulting
Mark Jones advises on strategy, management and organisational development for professional services businesses.
He sells the scars on his back. His involvement in professional services firm leadership and management began in the mid 1980s. Between 1992 and 2009 he was the Managing Partner of his own firm and was the longest serving Managing Partner of any Top 20 UK law firm. Upon standing down as Managing Partner of Addleshaw Goddard in 2009, Mark launched an innovative Professional Practices Consultancy.
In over thirty years of involvement in professional services firm leadership and management, both as a principal and as an advisor, he has dealt extensively with strategic and business planning, mergers, acquisitions, performance management, change management, the entire spectrum of partnership issues and the development and operation of a large professional practice in a continually changing business environment. Mark was the Managing Partner of Addleshaw Booth & Co when the firm merged with Theodore Goddard to form Addleshaw Goddard.
Five characteristics influence Mark’s work with his clients are
- He is business focused, providing practical and commercial solutions.
- He is a team player, enjoying working together with my clients and respecting their individuality.
- Mark is determined to succeed, achieving success through the contributions of all involved in a project.
- He is open and honest, building relationships by being fair and straightforward.
- Mr Jones is dynamic, driving to find innovative approaches.
Mark also possesses a passion for photography and a longstanding interest in Angevin history. He uses images and historical analogy in his work. He believes that learning from experience is not limited to learning from recent or current business activity – there is much to learn from in the past too!
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.