Irwin Mitchell LLP
As an Associate in the Private Wealth Family Team, I specialise in complex financial settlements on divorce and asset protection issues, including pre- and post-marital agreements. I handle cases which involve significant and/or complex matters, such as income, corporate or trust issues, and international elements.
I regularly deal with cases involving arrangements for children, including contact and residence disputes, relocation both within the UK and internationally, and the financial responsibilities which follow the breakdown of married and unmarried parental relationships.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and have specialised in family law ever since. I was previously a partner and head of the family team at Bristol-based legacy firm Burroughs Day.
I am a keen member of Resolution and I am currently working towards accreditation by Resolution as an expert in complex financial settlements and pensions on divorce. Through Resolution, I have lobbied Parliament on the need for No Fault Divorce, which I see as a vital step to be taken for the genuine benefit of divorcing couples.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.