Facilitator, trainer and executive coach
A wide selection of training programmes, ranging from half day workshops to programmes of five one-day management training modules.
- Presentation skills
- Networking skills and strategies
- Influence and Persuasion Skills
- Time Management, Planning and Prioritisation
- Leading and Motivating Teams
- Effective Delegation
- Coaching for Team Leaders
- Effective Presentations
- Complaint Handling
- Interview skills
Organisations I have worked with include:
Deloitte, Barclays, Barclaycard, Faurecia, Royal Bank of Scotland, Atlas (Hewlett Packard, Fujitsu, Cassidian, Logica), GAME and GAMESTATION, Holiday Extras, The Law Society, Sidley Austin, Simmons & Simmons, Pritchard Englefield, Rayner Essex, Miles Smith plc
Tailored coaching programmes designed to enhance the effectiveness of key individuals within organisations.
Clients comprise SMEs from a variety of sectors including finance, accounting, law, insurance, advertising, media, healthcare, telecommunications, interim management, retail, property development, PR and accountancy.
I have delivered 360 degree transformational leadership feedback reports (MLQ) to various management teams in different sectors, including defence and housing.I deliver emotional intelligence psychometric assessments (qualified EQi 2.0 and EQ 360 practitioner) and provide emotional intelligence coaching. I'm also an MBTI qualified practioner.
Bespoke motivational presentations for a range of blue-chip clients, including Accenture, Barclays Capital, BG Group, British Sugar, CapGemini, Deloitte, IBM, ICI, GlaxoSmithKline, KBR, Law Society, Roche, Royal Mail, Scottish Widows/Bancassurance, Selex, Standard Life and Travelers Insurance Company.
- Available nowEffective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
- Available nowEffective time managementPersonal SkillsWith many competing responsibilities and often unnegotiable deadlines it is vital that practising lawyers are able to manage their time effectively. This webinar will look ...
- Available nowInfluencing and assertivenessPersonal SkillsMost people realise the importance of being assertive when seeking to influence others but not everyone understands the difference between appropriate assertive behaviours and more ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.