Herbert Smith Freehills
Lucy specialises in corporate finance work, having particular experience of public takeover bids, private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, secondary offerings and recapitalisations. Lucy acts for clients in a number of sectors and particularly in financial services and mining.
Lucy has previously been seconded to the Corporate/M&A team of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (in 2010/11 and 2017) and to the legal team at Standard Life Investments (2013).
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.