Lucinda has a broad range of experience of the various issues that can arise throughout the life-cycle of construction and engineering contracts, including contract formation, delay, defects, variations and termination, and the methods that can be employed to avoid or resolve them (the latter whether through ADR including mediation, or more adversarial proceedings such as litigation, adjudication or expert determination).
Lucinda is very familiar with typical standard form contracts, particularly from the JCT, NEC, FIDIC and ICHemE suites and has an MSc in Construction Law & Practice. Having worked as in-house construction and litigation counsel for a manufacturing and engineering business, Lucinda is particularly alive to the commercial context within which her clients operate.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.