Lloyd is a Knowledge Lawyer in the Freshfields Global Transactions Knowledge Team. Lloyd deals mainly with the impact of Brexit. Lloyd also covers Private M&A and general corporate / contract law.
Since the June 2016 referendum in which the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, Lloyd has been heavily involved in the Firm's response to Brexit and sits on the Firm's Brexit Task Force.
- Available nowMental health for lawyers (2021)Personal SkillsMental health is talked about a lot more openly now than even a few years ago, but despite many great strides made in the legal ...
- Available nowMental health and wellbeing for lawyersHot TopicsThis webinar explores some of the mental health issues that are facing the legal community, and investigates solutions for addressing them. Topics discussed include:What is ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.