Of Counsel, Co-head of Employment
Lidia is Of Counsel and Co-Head of Bristows' employment law team. She has considerable experience in advising on the employment law aspects of cross-border acquisitions and disposals and outsourcings, both from a supplier and customer perspective and providing practical assistance in drafting and presenting information for employee consultations. In addition, Lidia also regularly advises employers of all sizes (both blue-chip companies and multi-national financial institutions to IT start-ups) on general HR and employment related matters including redundancy and re-organisation programmes, disciplinary matters, board level appointment and departures and the applicability and enforceability of collective agreements. Lidia's practice encompasses all areas of employment related work, including litigation and drafting new contracts, policies and handbooks.
Much of Lidia's recent work has been for US employers particularly from the pharmaceutical and IT tech fields.
Lidia regularly undertakes client training and speaks at external seminars and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and Industrial Law Society.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.