Kristian is a Senior Associate in Osborne Clarke’s international disputes resolution and arbitration team.
Kristian acts for clients across a broad range of industry sectors, including, in particular, tech, media and comms and automotive. His experience includes contractual claims, handling issues arising out of corporate transactions and ventures, advising on fraud and employee impropriety and acting in technology disputes.
He acts in both court and arbitral proceedings and advises on all forms of alternative dispute resolution including adjudication, expert determination and mediation.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.