Director, Head of Constitutional Affairs
Kieran Laird specialises in assisting clients interpret and apply public law concepts and complex regulatory frameworks. In doing so he helps clients to identify and manage their public law and regulatory issues quickly and commercially. He is also the Head of Constitutional Affairs for the Gowling WLG Brexit Unit and a major contributor to the firm's Brexit content.
Kieran works for a wide range of public bodies and the private companies who deal with them. His practice includes both contentious and non-contentious work and encompasses domestic and EU law across a range of sectors including energy, health, qualifications, transport and elections and referendums. He has also assisted with the development of regulatory regimes in Africa and the Middle East.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.