Kevin is an experienced costs and personal injury practitioner with a busy nationwide practice. Having specialised in costs litigation throughout his career at the bar, Kevin has been highly sought after to provide business advice in light of the recent reforms to civil litigation. He is regularly instructed to advise and represent paying and receiving parties in all aspects of inter-partes costs litigation involving complex matters of law and fact. Whilst maintaining a strong personal injury practice, Kevin’s trial skills are an asset in solicitor/own client disputes and matters requiring robust cross-examination such as wasted and third party costs orders. Kevin’s advisory services are sought after with clients impressed by his thorough yet clear advice both in writing and in conference. Kevin’s experience as a law costs draftsman and at a national firm of Solicitors prior to pupillage enable him to provide first class service in cases where an appreciation of the ‘bigger picture’ is required. Kevin is frequently instructed in cases involving high value claims for costs in commercial claims, fatal accident claims and multiple party actions. He regularly appears in the SCCO, as well as the County and High Court, and is experienced in the Court of Appeal.
In 2021, Kevin was appointed as a Deputy Costs Judge of the Senior Courts Costs Office.
Kevin is an experienced costs mediator and CADR Panel member.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.