Kelsey is a commercial lawyer specialising in media, technology, and privacy law, and supports clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations. Originally from the United States, she has experience advising American companies and entrepreneurs on their UK and European operations.
Kelsey works primarily with clients in the technology, digital media and ecommerce sectors, to include innovators, designers, and content creators. She also regularly supports financial services institutions and public sector clients on a wide range of intellectual property, data protection, and corporate matters.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.