CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
Kate is a partner in CMS' Pensions Team with over 25 years’ experience. Kate advises employers and trustees on all aspects of pensions law and across schemes of all sizes, including changing their existing benefit structures, dealing with employer debt apportionment issues and employer incentive exercises. She has been at the forefront of advising on the pensions aspects of various complex corporate and investment focussed transactions including asset backed contribution structures and a longevity swap arrangement.
Recent experience also includes advice on a number of liability reduction exercises including scheme closures to accrual and switches from RPI to CPI for pensions increases. Kate also advises on pensions complaints including to the Pensions Ombudsman and has had recent involvement in some litigious pensions matters. She has also had experience of trusteeship as a former director of legacy firm Nabarro’s final salary pension scheme.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.